Saturday, March 5, 2011

When are you coming back?

Mr. Conner, when are you coming back?

3 comments:

  1. Mr. conner, when will you be coming back? I already miss you and it has only been a week since I have seen you. With the exception of the ASU family picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Conner, when are you coming bak? WE ALL MISS YOU!!!!! And some people sat Mr. Conner's class instead of Mr. Neilsen's. It's hard to get used to with you gone! I really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kiddos!

    I hope everyone is enjoying the break. I wish I got 2 full weeks off like you guys. Instead I have to get back to work. We are getting ready for the 4th quarter over here at the Phoenix Campus. I am kind of in charge of planning the science, so during the 4th quarter we are going to be building Water Bottle Rockets and launching them to record flight times and other data. (I know sounds exciting right) Anyway, I hope everything is going well.

    Hey check out www.asuconnerblog.blogspot.com/

    I have opened up the Photography Club to all students. If you are interested, check out the blog and come join us.

    ReplyDelete