Hey, whats up I miss you already!!! Hope you like our gift and have fun in Phoniex. Not to much fun though!!! LOL!!! Hope to keep in touch miss ya!! Love, Calli Goalder
Everyone who is checking this blog out, make sure to spread the word I love hearing from you guys! I may not be able to respond to every comment, but I certainly enjoy reading them. I miss you guys too! Good luck on the upcoming summative, make sure somebody takes pictures so I can see what everyone created.
The new school is big! The building will eventually hold close to 1,000 students. I am guessing there is about 400 students right now. I am working in a 7/8th classroom. The kids are older than what I am used to teaching, but I think I am getting comfortable quickly. Learning all the names will be the hardest part.
I am ecxited to see you at the Photography club. Mr.Neilson is a good teacher. How is the Pheonix school? Mr.Neilson gave us an assignment to do and it's a wanted poster about an organ. I did the lungs. See you tomorrow!
Hey everyone and Mr. Conner you guys should check out me (Calli) and Milanna's new blog its called RANDOM PEEPS!! Its really cool you guys can watch videos and comment we even have some cool questions that you guys can answer and then you can write your answers in your comment in a week or so you can come see the winners on the new video that we will be making . You can come blog with us at http://wwwcgmmrandom.blogspot.com/ its really cool so come check it out!!!
Hi, Mr.Conner! How was your St.Patrick's day? Mine was pretty cool. I'm excited to go to photo club.I was wondering when are we going to the Animal Welfare League. See you in a couple of weeks!
Hey Mr.Conner, its Milanna.Today was the day when I got my BRACES and HAIRCUT!!!!!!!I am so happy to have them. Also Calli says hi and be both miss you very much!!!! Remember to also check out RANDOM PEEPS and spread the new!!!!!
I'll miss you Mr. Conner! Please, don't leave us!!!! When you return, make sure to come to 7/8!
ReplyDeleteHey, you guys rock! And I will miss all of you. I will have my own blog up and running soon. So check the 5/6 cluster website for the link.
ReplyDeleteHey, whats up I miss you already!!! Hope you like our gift and have fun in Phoniex. Not to much fun though!!! LOL!!! Hope to keep in touch miss ya!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Calli Goalder
Wow thanks for everything. I will miss you Monday
ReplyDeleteRoy#16a
ReplyDeleteI will miss u and i cant be funny without u around because it is not the same. have fun in pheonix and see u next year or sooner i hope!!
Everyone who is checking this blog out, make sure to spread the word I love hearing from you guys! I may not be able to respond to every comment, but I certainly enjoy reading them. I miss you guys too! Good luck on the upcoming summative, make sure somebody takes pictures so I can see what everyone created.
ReplyDeleteWe will all take pictures hopefully at the summative!!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you so much!!! How do you like the school that your at now?
ReplyDeleteThe new school is big! The building will eventually hold close to 1,000 students. I am guessing there is about 400 students right now. I am working in a 7/8th classroom. The kids are older than what I am used to teaching, but I think I am getting comfortable quickly. Learning all the names will be the hardest part.
ReplyDeleteHow are the summative projects going?
The projects are coming together fine.
ReplyDeleteCatie #17c
ReplyDeleteI am ecxited to see you at the Photography club. Mr.Neilson is a good teacher. How is the Pheonix school? Mr.Neilson gave us an assignment to do and it's a wanted poster about an organ. I did the lungs.
See you tomorrow!
Catie, I can't wait for photography club either...I am excited to see the cool equipment that we might get to use in the future.
ReplyDeleteAfter school make sure all of the photo club students head to Mr. Neilsen's room. I should be there around 3:45.
Hey everyone and Mr. Conner you guys should check out me (Calli) and Milanna's new blog its called RANDOM PEEPS!! Its really cool you guys can watch videos and comment we even have some cool questions that you guys can answer and then you can write your answers in your comment in a week or so you can come see the winners on the new video that we will be making . You can come blog with us at http://wwwcgmmrandom.blogspot.com/ its really cool so come check it out!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Mr.Conner! How was your St.Patrick's day? Mine was pretty cool. I'm excited to go to photo club.I was wondering when are we going to the Animal Welfare League. See you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
Catie K.
Hey Mr.Conner, its Milanna.Today was the day when I got my BRACES and HAIRCUT!!!!!!!I am so happy to have them. Also Calli says hi and be both miss you very much!!!! Remember to also check out RANDOM PEEPS and spread the new!!!!!
ReplyDelete